Tuesday, December 21, 2010

here i go again.

So, this officially makes the 90th time I've started a blog. And I was lazy this time, I just kept the domain name of the last one I didn't have time for and re-designed it. Somewhat. I'm really rusty on blog design, and so if there are kinks or mistakes, let me know. Seriously. I'm using a predesigned template just for simplicity sake at the moment, but maybe that'll change.

Why a blog? Well, besides being a photographer, my main job is a stay at home mom. My son is just about 2 years old and is in the phase where he wants nothing to do with me, just wants trucks and Yo Gabba Gabba and LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL SCREAM, that sort of phase. So I spend a lot of time on my laptop, supervising his destruction of my home. I read mommy style blogs (for humor and opportunities to roll my eyes) and doctor/pharmacist/nurse style blogs (for wtf?! moments) and blogs blogs blogs, I have no life. That's it in a nutshell.

Besides, I now live in New Orleans, roughly 4 hours away from my hometown where all my friends and most family are, so this is a way for them to keep up with what's going on in my life.....right...? Oh, who am I kidding, I will give this blog address to probably, oh, 4 friends and that's if I'm being generous. I'm a weirdo that way. Besides, this is mainly for Krista (HI KRISTA, HIIIII), who is a real life friend who has written blogs for ever and ever amen, and actually keeps up with them. Kudos, my friend. She inspired me to try this (again) and try to keep up with it. So bear with me, and nag me if I start getting boring.

So, I think that's enough for now, and I'll post more later. Promise.

No comments: