Tuesday, February 22, 2011

click click click.

One of my vices is biting my nails. Like, since I was 6, I have always bitten my nails. It's a terrible habit but I do it without even thinking. I have never gotten a manicure or anything like that because I'm so ashamed of my nails. Or at least I was.

I guess the one good thing that came out of having this bitchy toothache problem is I couldn't bite my nails because it hurt my jaw. It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't bitten my nails once, and I haven't even thought about it. I just realized my nails are longer than they have EVER been and when I drum my fingers on a hard surface, it makes that clickity noise! Is that weird to be excited about? Anyways they look so pretty, and I'm going to treat myself to a manicure. I'm stoked.

No comments: